After you have experienced a few practices and have decided to join, you can start your membership with the Pittsburgh Paddlefish by following these simple steps:
1. Join the Three Rivers Rowing Association (TRRA). Membership can be paid by credit card annually or by monthly bank deductions. The cost for 2021:
- 18-34 years of age $320
- 34-65 years of age $450
- over 65 year of age $320
- summer paddling season (May-Oct) $300 (this does not include the gym or outrigger use)
Fees are payable directly to TRRA.
Online by credit card: TRRA membership.
Monthly Bank Deductions. Cost is annual fee divided by 12 months PLUS a $20 handling fee which is also divided by 12 months. Fill out this form : Bank Debit Authorization Form
Mail this form to:
300 Waterfront Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
ATTN: DJ Civiletti
2. Complete and submit to Membership Coordinator the following: Paddlefish Membership Application.
3. Paddlefish annual team dues payable by check to P’fish Treasurer:
- FULL SEASON: April 1 to March 31 of the next year. Includes on water paddling and winter workouts. FEE: $75.00. Due: April 1
- PARTIAL SEASON: Join on Aug 1 or after. Includes on water paddling and winter workouts. FEE: $50.00. Due: at time of registration
- WINTER SEASON: Nov 1 to March 31 of the next year. Includes winter workouts with team. Could be in person or virtual. FEE: $25.00. DUE: at time of registration
Remember to contact us and let us know you’re interested in joining!
Mon & thu: 6:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am
Mon & Wed: 6:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am
Location: Millvale Boathouse