TRRA is transitioning to an online format for some of the forms.


INCIDENT REPORT: If you need to report an accident, injury, or boat damage click HERE and scroll down to the online form.

SWIM TEST: This form will need to be completed by a certified lifeguard. The swim test will need to be done once and only repeated if you feel your physical circumstance has changed.