After you have experienced a few practices and have decided to join, you can start your membership with the Pittsburgh Paddlefish by following these simple steps:
1. JOIN TRRA
TRRA Fee Schedule for 2022
- Registration is through a site called Regatta Central. See TRRA Paddling Page to register and pay. Or go directly to the Regatta Central TRRA page.
- FYI: You can pay by credit card or personal check. Paying with a credit card will add 3% to the cost of an annual or summer membership. This added fee is included on the linked page. To avoid this fee, select “Check Payment” in the payment step of the registration process, then follow the instructions to mail the check and invoice to TRRA. You will need to link to and register on the Regatta Central site but pay the fee listed below.
Monthly Bank Deductions. Cost is annual fee divided by 12 months PLUS a $20 handling fee which is also divided by 12 months. Fill out this form : Bank Debit Authorization Form
Mail this form to:
300 Waterfront Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
ATTN: Kim Thompson
2. JOIN THE PITTSBURGH PADDLEFISH TEAM
Complete and submit to Membership Coordinator the following: Paddlefish Membership Application.
Paddlefish dues payable by April 1 to the treasurer. This fee covers miscellaneous costs and partial payments for races.
- FULL SEASON: April 1 to March 31 of the next year. Includes on water paddling and winter workouts. FEE: $75.00. Due: April 1
- PARTIAL SEASON: Join on Aug 1 or after. Includes on water paddling and winter workouts. FEE: $50.00. Due: at time of registration
- WINTER SEASON: Nov 1 to March 31 of the next year. Includes winter workouts with team. Could be in person or virtual. FEE: $25.00. DUE: at time of registration
4. SIGN TRRA & PADDLESPORT WAIVERS
NOTE: The TRRA waiver is on their safety page. Please scroll down to get to the form.
Remember to contact us and let us know you’re interested in joining!
Mon & thu: 6:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am
Mon & thu: Cardio 5 pm; workout 5:30 PM
Saturday: Cardio 8:30 am; workout 9 am
Location: Zoom for now